Are your children spending their pocket money faster than they should? Would you like to help them manage their allowance in a better way? If yes, then you should definitely check out a website called RoosterBank.
RoosterBank is a free to use web service that helps children better manage their allowance. The parent first creates an account on the website and adds children to his account. You can specify how much allowance each child receives and on which day of the week. Children can log into their account and log how much money they have saved up; on allowance day, their balance is automatically updated. And if they feel they deserve it or need it, children can ask you for a boost in their allowance – all through the site’s interface.
Children can save up money for specific items which they can browse and select from the website’s online shop.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps children manage their allowance better.
- Automatically updates balance on allowance day.
- Lets children save up for specific gifts.
- Similar tools: MoneyTrail.net, AllowanceManager and Zefty.
- Also read related article: 10 Interactive Financial Websites That Teach Kids Money Management Skills.
Check out RoosterBank @ www.roosterbank.com