Creating renovation or construction plans requires time and effort. Normally people consult an expert to draw them a picture of what their idea will look like. If you want to visualize your home construction plans without having to spend anything, head on over to Roomle.
Roomle is a German website which I have been using via Google Translate (so that the text appears in English). It lets us create layout plans of the rooms in our house. To make sure your layouts are saved, it is advisable to create an account on the site before you start creating anything.
Creating a layout involves setting the scale and then using the numerous tools available in the layout editor. Our drawing canvas has tools on its left pane; these tools include simple wall creators, detailed furniture and appliance placers.
After constructing a layout we can share it via Roomle by entering the recipient’s email address.
- Totally free.
- Sign up not necessary.
- The interface is user friendly.
- Includes a rich library of tools which can be used to create your layout.
- Lets us share our layout with friends and family through their email address.
- Related article: 3 Floor Design Services to Decorate and Plan your House.
- Similar tools: PlanningWiz, Jordan’s Furniture Room Planner, ColorJive and Mydeco – Room Planner.
Check out Roomle @ www.roomle.com