Why bother downloading a ringtone from the web when you can create one right on your phone? RingDroid is a free Android ringtone creator that lets you create custom ringtones, alarm and notification sounds from any audio clip. Simply choose the starting and ending point on a scrollable waveform presentation of a clip using your touch screen.
Save it as a new audio file and mark it as a ringtone, alarm or notification sound. You can also use the app to record a new audio file, delete audio files, edit them or assign a ringtone directly to a contact’s name.
Supported file formats include MP3, MP4, AAC, WAV, 3GPP and AMR.
To see it in action watch demo video below:
- Create and edit ringtones on your Android phone.
- Create alarm and notification sounds.
- Choose start and end point on an audio clip to create new clip.
- Record, edit or delete an audio file.
- Supports over 6 audio formats.
- View audio file in waveform at 5 different zoom levels.
- For more similar tools see MakeUseOf “ringtones” section.
Download RingDroid @ http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid