Often teachers find it problematic to manage the huge number of student assignments and quizzes they get. At times like parent-teacher meetings, pulling out a student’s quiz from a big stack can be time-consuming. Here to help is a tool called Three Ring.
Three Ring is a free to use smartphone application that offers versions for Android as well as iOS devices. The app helps teachers organize the quizzes and assignments of their students by taking pictures of the papers and then uploading those pictures online. When teachers upload the images, they can tag them and sort them class-wise. When you want to find the image, simply log in to the service and use the tag information to pull the images.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Lets you store students’ work online.
- Lets you tag photos you upload for easy browsing later.
- Similar tools: ClassPager, WikiSpaces For Teachers & Students and Wolfram Education Portal.
- Also read related article: 4 Great Sites To Rate and Review Teachers & Professors.
Check out Three Ring @ www.threering.com