You might have many followers on Twitter, but how do you filter out the passive followers from ones that actually share your message with others? Obviously you need to find out which people on Twitter are retweeting your messages. While this can be an extremely tedious job to perform manually, it can be made much easier with an app called Retweet.
Retweet is a user-friendly web app for Twitter clients. The app connects with your Twitter account and helps you learn who has been retweeting your messages the most. This information is also sorted into analyzable forms such as which of your tweets has been retweeted the most and which people on Twitter have been retweeting your messages the most. Such leaderboards can greatly assist you in figuring out your popularity on Twitter.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Shows who is retweeting your messages the most.
- Shows which messages of yours have been retweeted the most.
- A useful tool for analyzing your retweeted messages.
- Similar tool: TweetMakr.
- Also read related articles: 2 Ways To Monitor Tweets Within Your Twitter Network and 3 Minimalist Twitter Clients For Mac Users.
Check out Retweet @ www.retweet.co.uk