ReturnMyPants is a new website that helps you track stuff you lend out and borrow. It can be very useful for those who are having a hard time keeping track of borrowed and lent items between friends.
Using the site is pretty straightforward, simply select what you want to track (borrowing or lending) and fill in the details such as item’s description, person’s name and item dates. When you are finished click on the “Track it” button. You can also setup friendly reminders to be sent out in advance.
Your ReturnMyPants account is automatically created when you add your first item. From the account area you can view a list of all your items, quickly edit or delete them, and optionally upload images.
- Keep track of your lent and borrowed items.
- Track as many items as you like.
- Setup friendly reminders.
- Easily manage items that are being tracked.
- Option to add photos for each item.
- Similar tool: Rentoni, OurShelf and BillMonk.
Check out ReturnMyPants @ www.returnmypants.com