Creating a responsive design is critical to the success of any web project. ResponsivePX helps in building a responsive design by letting you find the exact breakpoint width in pixels for any webpage. All you have to do is enter the URL for an online or local page, and adjust the sliders for width and height of your viewport to find the exact breakpoint.
You can check the box for scrollbars if the webpage has them, and once you find the breakpoint, you can share that exact view with anybody using a unique permanent URL. The tool is dead simple to use but offers a great functionality that can help designers create a better and more responsive design.
- Find breakpoint width in pixels for any web design.
- Adjust width and height using sliders.
- Share using a permanent URL for the view you created.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: Simures, Browize and ViewLike.us.
- Also read related article: 3 Firefox Plugins To Test Your Website In Different Resolutions.
Visit ResponsivePX @ www.responsivepx.com