Most bloggers and content creators can be very obsessive with spelling. As writers, we do not want our articles to get nit-picked by the wrong spelling and ruin an awesome article. One tool that can manage your spell checks is Respelt. This web app lets you check the spelling of your articles and notify you so that you can correct them quickly.
To use Respelt, you can either copy and paste the article into the Respelt dashboard, enter the URL, or even enter your RSS feed. While entering the URL of your article is pretty straightforward, this tool also alerts you by checking your RSS feed for spelling mistakes and then letting you know when there is a problem. You can also correct your spelling mistakes by checking on spelling suggestions.
Respelt is a cool tool for writers and editors who want to make sure that no spelling mistake gets overlooked.
For more info watch demo video below:
- Free to use auto spell check online.
- Check spelling of URLs, articles, and even RSS feeds.
- Simple interface.
- Provides spelling suggestions.
- Gives alert whenever a content in your RSS feed has a spelling mistake.
- Similar Tools: Tinyspell, SpellCheck and Phras.in.
Check out Respelt @ www.respelt.com