Testing a website in different window sizes is an integral part of web design. Typically, it requires viewing the website on different monitors, screen resolutions and manually resizing the size of your browser. However, ResizeMyBrowser is a tool that makes the process really easy and painless.
ResizeMyBrowser lets you quickly resize your browser window to any of the 15 preset sizes that are commonly used in laptops, netbooks, iPad and even mobile devices. If you want to try a completely unique size, you can enter it as a new preset and if you later decide you don’t need it, simply delete it. Each of the 15 presets also tells you the name of the device that commonly has that browser size.
- See site in different resolutions.
- Use any of the 15 preset sizes or create your own.
- Choose to include outer window objects like toolbar and address bar in the size.
- Works well with Firefox, Safari and IE (Have Issues with Chrome).
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: Browize, ViewLike.us, WhereistheFold and TestSize.
- Also read related article: 3 Firefox Plugins To Test Your Website In Different Resolutions.
Visit ResizeMyBrowser @ www.resizemybrowser.com