RescueTime is a free web-based time management tool that helps you understand how and where you spend time while working on your computer. It comes with a slim desktop data collector program which tracks your activity and presents it in an easy-to-digest graphs. Find out what programs and websites take most of your time (Digg, Wikipedia, Word, Google, Dreamweaver …). Cool thing about this app is that it’s completely automated and requires no intervention on your behalf. The only thing you have to do is login to your account and group different applications and sites under certain tags.
- Track your performance (productivity) and time usage behind your computer.
- For better overview tag websites and programs based on their purpose, i.e. fun, work, entertainment, etc.
- Use integrated calendar to visualize time expenditure by day, week or month.
- View time expenditure by tag, program or website.
- Data collector: Available both for Mac and Windows PCs.
- Coming soon: option to set daily / weekly goals, receive notification alerts, see where you stand against other users, etc.
- More Questions ? Take RescueTime product tour (incl. screenshots), or go to service FAQ page.
Check out RescueTime @ http://rescuetime.com/