reQall helps you remember stuff when you’re on the go – ideas, appointments, phone numbers, anything. Quite similar to the previously covered Jott, however it also works in UK and Canada. Just pick up the phone, dial provided toll-free number and use your voice to record your memos. At the end of the day, reQall converts your messages to text and forwards them to your email address.
- Record notes and leave yourself reminders using your mobile phone.
- Recall (playback) your notes or todos from phone.
- Get daily email summary with all you phone recordings converted to text.
- Set up text message alerts for upcoming tasks / deadlines.
- reQall website: search through text version of your recordings, add new todos and to-remembers, etc.
- Follow up on your reQall activity from your feedreader.
- Access and view your reQalls in your iGoogle startpage.
- Access reQall online from Apple iPhone or iPod Touch [www.reqall.com/web].
reQall Access numbers:
- for United States: Call 1-888-9-REQALL (1-888-973-7255) [toll-free]
- for Canada: Call 1-888-9-REQALL (1-888-973-7255) [toll-free]
- for United Kingdom: Call 0800-692-8780 [freephone*] or 020-7147-5700 [**]
*free to call from landline, cost from a mobile is based on the user’s calling plan but is typically 10p / minute.
** many UK mobile plans include a certain number of minutes for free.
[Video] reQall introduction
Check out reQall @ www.reqall.com