Are you planning on moving into a new apartment? If yes, then you must be considering a number of options to choose from. But how does one find out whether or not the rent being demanded is too high? One simple solution is offered by the very useful web service called “Rentometer.”
Rentometer is a free to use web application that is helps you analyze whether or not your rent is too high. You need not create any accounts on the website to use. All you have to do is specify the area your apartment is in, the rent that you are paying, and the number of bedrooms in your apartment. The app will then compare your rent with that of similar properties in the area and display a meter that places your rent in the right position after analyzing the other rent amounts. You also get to view relevant stats to help you better understand the analysis. A map view shows you the property location along with which areas have what kind of rent amounts.
- A user friendly web service.
- Helps determine whether or not your apartment rent is too high.
- Factors in your location and number of bedrooms.
- Compares your rent with other rents in the neighborhood.
- Places your rent amount on a meter and shows you relevant stats e.g. high and low rents for the area.
- Shows how many similar properties your rent was compared to.
- Shows a map of the area along with indicative rent markers.
- Similar tools: Rentabilities and Rentalic.
- Also read related article: 5 Comparison Websites that WILL Save you Money.
Check out Rentometer @ www.rentometer.com