Rentalic is an online marketplace for renting products and services. If you need a product, like a book or a gadget, urgently and don’t want to buy it then you can search Rentalic to see if someone nearby has put it out on rent.
You can also be the owner and rent out products and services on the site. All transactions are processed via Paypal, and owners can have borrowers deposit a security amount to mitigate the risk.
The service is currently available only for the cities in the US.
The service is easy to get started with, and it’s a good way to rent things locally. Local listing sites like Craigslist have always been associated primarily with buying and selling, but not renting of products. Rentalic aims to fill that gap. It charges 5% of the total rental fee once the transaction is done.
- Online rental marketplace for products and services.
- Free to list your items.
- Transactions done through Paypal.
- 5% transaction fee charged.
- Smilar tools: Rentabilities, CameraRenter, PadMapper, RentBits, eCampus, RentoMeter, Zilok and HousingMaps.
- Also read related articles:Top 5 Sites to Rent Lap Top Computers
Top 5 U.S. Apartment Search Engines
Check out Rentalic @ www.rentalic.com