Have you come across online articles that you thought would interest you in the future? If yes, then you can quickly set reminders to check those sites in a few days. This can be done using a web page reminder tool called Reminder Bear.
Reminder Bear is a bookmarklet that helps you to set reminders to check certain websites in the future. You start by giving Reminder Bear your email address and then add its bookmarklet to your browser’s bookmarks toolbar. Whenever you are on a website that you want to check out later, just click on the bookmarklet and a window will appear that automatically sets a reminder email to be sent in 7 days. This window fades away in a while unless you want to change the reminder date and/or add a note in the reminder.
- A user-friendly website.
- Lets you set email reminders to check a website.
- Helps you to not miss on interesting websites and online articles.
- Lets you set a reminder date.
- Lets you add a note to the reminder.
- Similar tool: RemindThis.
Check out Reminder Bear @ www.app.reminderbear.com/bookmarklet