If you own a Windows phone and are looking for a way to make shopping a little easier than you need to take a look at RedLaser. It’s a free application that can scan every kind of barcode under the sun. It can handle UPC, EAN, UPC-E, EAN-8 and QR Code barcodes. You will be hard pressed to find something that this application can’t handle.
Not only does this application scan every kind of barcode imaginable, it also finds the best prices from a multitude of shopping websites like Google Product Search, eBay and Shopping.com. This way, you can make sure you are getting the best deal possible before you spend your hard-earned dollars.
If for some reason you don’t have the barcode for the product you are looking for, they have a keyword search, so you can still use the app to find the best deals. In addition, you can actually create your own QR codes with a URL or contact information, right from the application. You can also create lists of products and share them with friends or family.
- Scans UPC, EAN, UPC-E, EAN-8 and QR Code barcodes.
- Find prices from Google Product Search, Shopping.com, eBay and others.
- Keyword search if you don’t have a barcode.
- Create and share lists with friends and family.
- Create custom QR codes.
- Simila apps: Zbar, Zxing Decoder Online, Qrnote, QR-Code Business Cards, BeQRious, QRcore, JumpScan and Likify.
- Also read related article: Read QR & Datamatrix Codes With Your Phone Using I-Nigma.