Setting up a online subscription billing for a web service is a very complex and time-consuming process. Recurly is a web service that handles subscription billing services for your company’s website, so that you can focus more on the business at hand and less time on the billing process. It manages your customers’ recurring billings, upgrades and downgrades, cancellations and refunds, declined payments, sending receipts and past-due notices, and many more.
To start managing you subscription using Recurly, signup for an account and define your subscription plan. Configure your payment gateway to start accepting payments from your subscribers. You may opt to use Recurly’s hosted payment pages to get started quickly or customize your subscription page using Recurly’s API integration so that your customers never leave your website. Recurly provides international support so you can still deploy subscription plans in the currency that works for you and integrate with a local bank close by, regardless of your location.
Recurly offers two pricing models: a flat9 rate pricing which is based on the number of your company’s subscribers (Free for up to 50 subscribers), and a percentage pricing which is based on the amount transacted by your company for the month.
- Manages your company’s subscription billings easily
- Supports flexible subscription options, customer upgrades, downgrades, credits, cancellations, free trial periods and promotions
- Supports customizable confirmation, expiration and status emails
- Automated notification system
- Choose the payment plan that is best suited for your company
- Provides customer analytics so you can track trends
- Straightforward subscription API integrates seamlessly with your website
- Broad payment gateway support
- Provides secure transaction
- Free for up to 50-subscriber limit
- Similar Tools: BillingBoss, and Curdbee
Check out Recurly @ www.recurly.com