Statistical analysis of data can help predicting future trends and give us insight into what will most probably happen. Through analyzing past events and their frequency we can determine if and when they will reoccur. One site that provides such predictions is Recorded Future.
Recorded Future is a web service that collects data from all over the web. After creating an account you can choose your topics to be monitored; these topics include Financial Markets, Geopolitical, Industry Analysis, Public Figures, Technology, You / Your Company, or any other custom topic.
Each topic has a subtopic to be selected; for instance after choosing Public Figures, you select a public figure to be monitored (such as Bill Gates). Updates on your topics are emailed to you daily or weekly. The information mailed to you contains news details and statistical analysis of the data so far, all in a neat layout.
- Predictive analysis tool online.
- Lets you track the latest updates of anything you want.
- Analyzes the data and provides graphs and statistics.
- Through this data you can reasonably predict what will happen in the future.
- Notifications are sent via email and can be sent weekly or daily.
- The basic plan is free but for more features a paid plan is available.
- Similar tools: FutureMessage, CallTheFuture, EmailFuture, DeferredSender, , FutureMe and TimeMachiner.
- Also read related article: Top 5 Sites With Future Predictions About The World.
Check out Recorded Future @ www.recordedfuture.com