If you throw your old computer equipment in the trash, it will end up in the junkyard and not serve anybody. Moreover it is not safe to simply throw away computer equipment because some of it has contents that are harmful. Instead of throwing that old computer away, you should use Reconnect as a means of disposal – it is a far better option.
Reconnect is a joint project by Dell and Goodwill. The service accepts your old computer equipment; the equipment can be of any brand and in any condition. Whether you have an old monitor with its screen broken or damaged hard drives, Reconnect will accept it. Your equipment is recycled responsibly and in an environmentally friendly way.
To locate a Reconnect dropping spot near your area, you can log onto the service’s site and conduct a location search via zip code. A map will be displayed with all the locations highlighted. The service has drop-off spots around the US.
- An environmentally friendly service.
- Lets you recycle your old computer equipment.
- You prevent damage to the environment and others by not throwing away your equipment in the trash.
- Lets you easily locate drop-off spots.
- Displays the spots on a map for convenience.
- Similar tools: EcoSquid, Ecycler and MyBoneYard.
- Also read related article: 10 Websites That Help You Recycle Or Reuse Old Stuff.
Visit Reconnect @ www.reconnectpartnership.com/index.php