With Facebook changing its privacy settings every few days, it has become hard for an average user to keep track of them let alone handle them appropriately. ReclaimPrivacy is a little tool that can help you with that. In addition to keeping track of all the Facebook privacy changes, ReclaimPrivacy lets you identify any Facebook settings that you might have set to public accidentally.
To start, drag the ReclaimPrivacy button to your browser’s bookmark bar, log into your Facebook account and click the button. After a thorough scan based on updated Facebook privacy settings, ReclaimPrivacy will tell you if any of your information is exposed to the whole world. It is a tool that saves users from hopelessly tracking every Facebook privacy change.
- Scan your Facebook account for privacy issues.
- Place button on your browser’s bookmark bar.
- Receive Facebook privacy updates through email.
- Contribute to the open source code.
- No registration required.
- Similar sites: Openbook and Zesty Facebook Privacy Checker.
Visit ReclaimPrivacy @