ReadTheWord can convert text to speech and then read it out for you. It can read from text directly, text documents (PDF, MS Word, HTML ETC.), web pages and RSS feeds. The conversion is quite fast and takes about 1 minute to generate 1 hour long recording. There are also several voice characters to choose from. To get started simply copy’n paste (or upload) the text, select your reader and you’re ready to listen. Want recording on your iPod? No problem, you can download your readings in several formats and play them on pretty much any device.
- Convert text material to speech.
- Convert as many text files as you like.
- Supported text sources: PDF, MS Word, HTML, Text file, web page and RSS feeds.
- Download and play your text recording on computer, iPod or other mp3 player.
- Reading speed: Adjust reader’s speed before you create a recording.
- English, Spanish and French languages supported.
- 14 voices characters to choose from.
- Embed ready recordings onto your blog or website.
- Very fast text to speech conversion.
- For more details check out ReadTheWord FAQ page.
Visit ReadTheWords @ [ www.readthewords.com ]