Many people use Google Reader to read their feeds. The service is user friendly and provides great access to your Atom and RSS feeds, whether online or offline. Imagine how convenient it would be if you could get your Reader updates on your Twitter account. That is possible through Reader2Twitter.
Reader2Twitter is a free to use Twitter service that shares your Reader updates on your Twitter account. Setting up the service is fairly easy. You start by allowing the app to post on your Twitter account. Then you give the app your Google Reader Number ID. In case you have not set up a Number ID yet, follow these instructions to easily set it up.
After entering your Reader Number ID, you can even choose to add a Bit.ly username and add a custom Tweet format. You can choose to sync all Reader entries onto Twitter or sync only with Note or use Reader to Tweet.
- Share Google Reader on Twitter.
- Makes it easier to get our Reader updates into Twitter.
- Shares our Reader updates with all our followers.
- Can be helpful for users who want to read feeds on both Google Reader and Twitter.
- Similar tools: Dlvr.It, TwitterFeed and TwitterLists2RSS.
- Also read related articles: Get Your Favorite RSS Feeds in your Twitter Account and Readtwit – Turn Links in Twitter Tweets into an RSS Feed.
Check out Reader2Twitter @ reader2twitter.appspot.com