Book lovers always want to be able to read more novels. This is precisely why many book lovers look into speed-reading to improve their reading speeds. Here to help with that is a phone app called RapidReading.
RapidReading is a smartphone application for iOS devices. This free app is sized at nearly 10 MB and is compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad devices running version 4.0 or later of iOS. The app basically provides you with reading exercises that you will need to spend 10 minutes on every day. Using the app you can double, or even quadruple your reading speed. The reading drills all provide step by step instructions to properly guide and help you.
The Reading Journal within the app helps record your progress.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Helps improve your reading speed.
- Offers speed-reading drills.
- Records your progress.
- Similar tools: Spread, QuickReader and Acceleread.
- Also read related article: 3 Great Apps To Learn & Master Speed Reading [iPad].
Check out RapidReading @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/rapidreading/id562532901?ls=1&mt=8