An HTML color code chart is a must-have for any web designer. However, most available charts on the net are very static, meaning that you have to find your way on a given set of colors. ColorPicker is a simple color picker web app that lets you find the hex code of the color that you need easily. Simply point and click to the color that you want and Color Picker will instantly generate the code for it.
To use Color Picker, just go to the webpage and click on the colored circle icon to open up the color picker tool. Then browse to the color that you want by dragging the mouse on the color picker. As you click on a particular color, the background color of the website changes accordingly to what you have clicked so you’ll know if that’s really the color that you want to have. In addition, you can also darken or lighten the shade of the color that you chose by dragging the bar below the color picker.
- Get HTML color codes easily.
- Generates hex codes instantly.
- Background of the website changes accordingly to the color that you choose.
- Darken or lighten the shade of the color that you picked.
- Free, no signup is required.
- Similar Tools: ColorSchemeDesigner and CSS3 Gradient Generator.
Check out RaphaelColorPicker @ www.raphael.js.com/picker