If you are planning to carry out a draw, lottery, or any process that requires random selection, then “Random Picker” is definitely a site worth visiting.
Random Picker is a user friendly web service that takes entries from a user and randomly picks one out of them. The site has been optimized for lotteries and draws. You start off by creating an account on the site. Then you add the details of your company including company’s name, location, description, and website. Afterwards you add a project ““ something that will require random selection.
Before entering your participants / draw entries, you have to detail the type of outcomes. For instance you specify what the top prizes are and how much of each prize will be awarded. Draw entries can be uploaded through an Excel file (XLS). With the entries in you can conduct trial draws and then a final draw to achieve the random results.
- Executes random selection for any type of data.
- Optimized for draws and lotteries.
- Lets you specify the prizes and their quantities.
- Data is inputted as an Excel file of format XLS.
- Similar tools: Random Line Picker, Random Name Picker and Sorteie.
- Also read related article: Blog Contests & Promotions Made Easy With ContestMachine.
Check out Random Picker @ www.randompicker.com