When you are bored and do not know which songs from your collection to listen to, simply tune into an online radio station. But finding a station you like can be a lengthy process. Here to help is the wonderful desktop app called RadioZilla.
RadioZilla is a free to use desktop application for Windows and Mac computers. You can run the application to stream music from countless radio stations. Simply click on the genre of music you like and corresponding radio stations will be listed in the bottom left. Click on a station and streaming will start.
Track information shall be fetched from the Internet and displayed. You can optionally record and save the track being currently streamed. You can also set the app to record automatically – a feature that will individually save all streamed tracks into separate MP3 files.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows computers.
- Lets you stream countless online radio stations.
- Sorts stations according to genre.
- Lets you record individual tracks or all tracks as MP3 files.
- Similar tools: DAR, StreamWriter and ChiliRec.
- Also read related article: How To Schedule Recording A Radio Station On Windows Or Mac.
Check out RadioZilla @ www.theradiozilla.com
Image source: Bharathp666