One of the coolest things about the Internet is the multitude of ways to consume your favorite media. A cool thing you can do with the Internet is listen to radio. No longer do you need to be in the car or sitting around with a tiny boombox to listen to radio.
The problem with online radio is that sometimes you miss your favorite show because you are not near the computer when your choice of show airs. Radio List hopes to solve that problem by allowing you to record all kinds of radio shows and listen to them at your convenience.
Radio List has over 450 stations that can be recorded. With a free account, you can record up to two hours of radio at a time. If you need more, the service has plenty of premium options available for you. It’s incredibly easy to to set up a recording. All it takes is a couple of quick clicks and your show will be available for you to listen to whenever you want.
If your favorite online show is not supported, fear not, because you can request shows be added, and as long as they meet the requirements, they are usually approved. 450 channels is a good amount, but I am sure there are plenty of shows out there you may enjoy that are not featured.
- Play and record online radio.
- Over 450 stations available.
- Record 2 hours for free, premium accounts add more time.
- Request different stations be added.
- Similar sites: StreamWriter, RadioZilla, DAR, StreamWriter and ChiliRec.
- Also read related article: How To Schedule Recording A Radio Station On Windows Or Mac.
Find Radio List @ www.rlist.net