Users of the Spotify music streaming service can now track their favourite artists to keep one step ahead of new releases using the Qusic service. The service is free to use but requires a Songkick account first, a similar service devised to keep track of your favourite artists on tour. Qusic currently only works in the UK, but the service hopes to expand to the US and Europe in the near future.
Luckily there’s no need to manually input each and every artist (though you can do that if you so wish) as Songkick can scrape your Spotify, iTunes and MP3 collection, which Qusic uses for recommendations. Once you have acquainted Qusic with your personal tastes you’ll receive emails letting you know when new music is available online.
- Sign up for free and track artists manually or using a SongKick account.
- Scan Spotify, iTunes and MP3 directories for music via SongKick.
- Get notifications when new music is available for you.
- Similar toolss: Music2Mail, Roadie RSS, AlbumSpotter, Blyper, Feedrevolution, Albumreminder and Muspy.
- Also read: The 4 Best Websites To Check Out New Music Releases First.
Check out Qusic @ Qusic.co.uk