Quran, also spelled as Koran is the Holy book of Muslims. There are millions of Quran readers on the internet but very few websites that provide a proper reading experience. Most of the websites are purely HTML based and require you to browse or search through a large menu to go to the specific chapter.
QuranFlash makes reading Quran smoother by providing all the content in an easy-to-navigate flash interface. Once you have launched the QuranFlash reader, simple click on the next or previous buttons to navigate. You can also drag the bottom portion of the page to go to the next page, just like you do in a real book. Moreover, if you want to jump to a specific chapter just click on the number of that chapter. QuranFlash lets you read from over 10 types of book, for example Quran with English transliteration or in Urdu writing instead of Arabic.
Please note that since Quran is in Arabic and reads from right-to-left, the “<” button will take you forward and the “>” button will take you backward.
- Read Quran in a flash-based interface.
- Easily go to the next or previous pages with a single click.
- Option to go 10 pages forward or backward with a single click.
- Jump to any of the 30 chapters easily.
- Resize the reading window for better reading.
- Enter a specific page number to jump to that page.
- Choose a lower flash quality for slower connections.
- Choose from several background images.
- Similar sites: iBible
Visit QuranFlash @ www.quranflash.com