Smoking is a habit that is a risk to one’s health. Smokers realize this and often try to quit but unsuccessfully. They need tools that encourage them to keep off the cigarettes and one such tool is Quitomzilla.
Quitomzilla is a browser add-on for Mozilla Firefox that shows the money stats related to smoking. The app displays its users the money they are saving by quitting smoking. Surely seeing all the money being saved is a huge motivator to keep off the cigarettes.
After installing the add-on, head over to its options to set your currency, date of quitting, the number of cigarettes you smoked daily, and the cost of cigarettes. Quitomzilla will then display the number of cigarettes you have not smoked so far and the amount of money you have saved. This milestone information can be viewed anytime within Firefox.
- A user-friendly browser add-on.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox.
- Encourages people who have quit smoking.
- Shows how money people have saved by quitting smoking.
- Similar tools: ARLungs, FixNixer, WeQuit and Qwitter.
- Also read related article: 10 Websites To Help You Kick Your Smoking Addiction.
Check out Quitomzilla @ https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/quitomzilla/?src=cb-dl-hotness