“Speed reading” is a technique that focuses on absorbing the maximum information while reading at the fastest speed. There are many online resources that claim to speed up your reading. However most of these sites are not free or outright scams. But there is one tool, QuickReader, which is an excellent speed reading tool.
QuickReader is an iPhone application sized at 2.3MB and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad; the OS requirement is iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Instead of having a very limited number of books or having you enter text, QuickReader contains its own massive library of text. The app does not take the path of regular speed reading aids; it does not flash words at you at a high speed; it instead displays an entire page and provides visual help as to how to read the page faster. This technique also avoids excessive subvocalization.
- Improve your reading speed.
- Compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad.
- Employs a unique approach to better help you read faster.
- Supports reading speeds up to 4000 words per minute.
- Can be particularly useful to people whose work involves a lot of reading or research.
- Similar tools: ReadSpeeder, ZAPReader, Eyercize and Spreed.
- Also read related article: 3 Ways You Can Learn To Speed Read Online.
Get QuickReader @ QuickReader App Store Page