Email and instant messaging are not suitable means to share private information online. What would be very helpful is a self-destructing message which expires after your contact views the information. This is precisely what QuickForget offers.
QuickForget is a free to use web service that lets you securely share sensitive information online. The site does not require any software download or account registrations. You simply type in the information, which you can code in whichever way you desire, and specify the number of views or time duration for which the information will be active. Your message is then put up on a public URL that is displayed to you.
Sharing this URL with friends and contacts takes them to the information page. When your message reaches the limits you set, it expires and URL visitors are told that the site has “forgotten the secret”.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you securely share sensitive information online.
- Provides a shareable URL for your message.
- Lets you set expiration limits for your message.
- Similar tools: OneTimeMessage, SelfDestruct, Norbt, and Send.
Check out QuickForget @ www.quickforget.com