Quick Diff is a simple but useful tool which lets you quickly compare two paragraphs of text or code and see where are the differences. While this tool is built primarily for developers so that they could easily compare lines of code, it can be used by just about anyone looking to find changes in text. You can compare text side-by-side or inline and also perform tasks like removing empty lines and excess white space.
- Quickly and easily compare code online.
- Just copy, paste and hit compare.
- Compare side-by-side or inline.
- Also remove empty lines and extra white spaces from the text.
- Similar tool: CompareMyFiles.
Check out Quick Diff @ www.quickdiff.com