There are numerous fun things you can do to your digital images: add text to them, round their corners, combine images, etc. But often you have to use a different website for each type of effect. Here to offer most of those fun effects in a single package, is a website called Quick Picture Tools.
Quick Picture Tools is a free to use web service that lets you perform 12 different types of image manipulations to your digital photographs. These effects include embossed text, turning your image into a calendar for your desktop wallpaper, combining images for your wallpaper, rounding corners of an image, adding striped framed, giving them a printed look, combining images in the form of collage, adding an embossed line frame, adding a simple lined frame, blurring the edges of the image, adding text to an image, and simply cropping your image. You can select any one of these effects from the website’s homepage. You can load any JPEG, GIF, or PNG image from your computer to the website with a maximum resolution of 1500×1500 pixels.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Offers 12 different image manipulation types.
- Offers cropping, text addition, calendar creation, and frame addition.
- Supports JPEG, GIF, and PNG images.
- Similar tool: PictuTools.
- Also read related article: 5 really powerful Online Image Editing Tools.
Check out Quick Picture Tools @ www.quickpicturetools.com/en