Adding recurring events and ones that require detailed time mentions to your calendar usually has you filling out a form-type interface. But if you are an Android smartphone user, things are made much easier by a free app called Quick Event.
Quick Event is sized at 58 KB and requires Android version 2.1 or later. It lets you add events to your calendar with special formatting that allows the specification of certain parameters. For example you can easily mention that the event is recurring and the location of the event in the title. The advanced native language processing is what makes Quick Event stand out from other calendar applications.
- A user-friendly smartphone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you intelligently add events to your Android calendar.
- Supports advanced native language processing.
- Saves time saving form-like interfaces.
Check out Quick Event @ market.android.com/details?id=com.rdr.quickadd