PurpleTrail is a website to plan and organize events online. It has a number of user-friendly features which make the whole process of organizing events less messy. Using PurpleTrail you can manage parties, get-together events and all type of other group events.
You can create animated invitations, send them to your friends through variety of mediums including email, print, SMS and even social networks like facebook.
All necessary tasks can be managed from a single place: track invitations, gather responses, make changes to event location and timings, upload photos and share them with event participants, send reminders, create recurring events and more.
- Organizing events online made easy.
- Send customized and animated invitations for your event.
- Invitations are without advertisements.
- A consensus feature to help everybody make a decision.
- Desktop and mobile phone applications to manage your event on the go.
- Create address book to manage your contacts (potential attendees) online.
- Import contacts from your mobile phone or Yahoo!, MSN, Google account.
- Upload photos to your event page and share them with friends and family.
- Know when somebody opens your invitation.
- Send reminders and create recurring events.
- Similar sites: Invite43, AnyVite, PhoneVite, Trumpia and Pingg.
Check out PurpleTrail @ www.purpletrail.com