People who like looking for new cooking recipes online can pick from a wide variety of cooking websites. But many of these sites simply list cooking recipes without revealing how popular each recipe currently is. If you want to discover great cooking recipes that are currently popular, you should check out Punchfork.
Punchfork is a free to use website that lists cooking recipes from various cooking websites. These websites include Epicurious, Martha Stewart, Food52, 101 Cookbooks, Serious Eats, and SimplyRecipes. The recipes from these sites are assigned popularity scores based on their social media mentions on Twitter and Facebook. The score ranges from 1 to 100 and is listed with each recipe. Recipes can be sorted by their popularity score, recentness, or simply searched by ingredients. For each recipe on Punchfork you get a list of ingredients sorted into their relevant categories; the original link for the recipe is also provided under its title.
Easy to use sharing buttons let you quickly share the recipes with your friends on social media.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Letsmost popular cooking recipes.
- Assigns recipes popularity scored based on social media mentions.
- Lets you search for recipes by name or ingredient.
- Provides original link and categorized ingredients for each recipe.
- Similar tools: Recipefy, CookThink, Food Pair and ManTestedRecipes.
- Also read related articles:
Check out Punchfork @ www.punchfork.com