PummelVision is a neat tool that creates a slideshow videos from your social network photos, without requiring you to do anything. All you have to do is authorize PummelVision to access your photos on Facebook, Tumblr and Flickr. The tool will then grab your photos from your social networks and create a video with photos and music.
Once created, the video will automatically be uploaded on Vimeo or YouTube as you specified. Pummelvision does not however let you pick and choose which photos to include or exclude, so it may select some photos that you feel are not the best representation of your life. It’s still a great tool to create an introduction to your life through colorful photographs.
- Create a slideshow from your social network photos.
- Works with Facebook, Flickr and Tumblr.
- Makes a cool video with added music.
- Automatically uploads video to Vimeo or YouTube.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: Frobee, FlickrSlidr, PrettySlide, PhotoSnack, PhotoPeach and Animoto.
- Also read related articles:How To Create Flickr Slideshows
Create Professional Looking Photo Slideshows with PhotoStory 3
5 Ways to Create Beautiful Slideshows of your Digital Pictures
Visit Pummelvision @