Running a business requires you to frequently send custom business proposals to potential clients. Thus having a competent system to create and manage proposals is imperative. ProposalPad is precisely such a system.
ProposalPad lets you create custom proposals for the types of services your company offers. After creating an account on the site you can specify your details and your company’s details. Additionally you can add a company logo, description, references, testimonials, list of services, terms and conditions, process details, and affiliation details. All this information is put together in a neat format and provided to you in a PDF file. You can modify the proposal settings for separate potential clients and maintain this list online. The individual PDF proposals for each client can be downloaded anytime.
Your proposals can also be embedded into your company’s own website with the embeddable widget of ProposalPad.
The size of the PDF files of the proposals you manage can amount to a total of 20 MB for ProposalPad’s free account users. This capacity can be increased if you opt for the site’s premium services.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create proposals online.
- Lets you manage proposals for different potential clients.
- Lets you control various aspects of your proposals.
- Lets you embed proposals into your site or download them as PDF files.
- Offers up to free 20 MB storage space for your online proposals.
- Similar tools: Tout and PlanCruncher.
Check out ProposalPad @ www.proposalpad.com