The Internet is a big place and even though English is probably the most widely used language online, a majority of websites are not in English. And if you love to travel, like I do, who do you turn to for assistance with local languages ? The Internet of course!
For a long time, Google Translate has helped me translate websites into English and I’ve had some success using it to translate common phrases, like “hello”, from English to other languages, but I’ve been looking for alternatives to Google Translate for the simple reason that lately it hasn’t been as accurate for me as I’d want it to be.
Enter PROMT Translator.
PROMT is a company that sells desktop-based language translation software for translating documents such as PDF and Word files. Their products are quite popular and they also have a free web based translator that is as easy to use as Google Translate and even more accurate.
- Free and easy to use language translator.
- Comes with a built-in virtual keyboard to enter characters in different languages.
- Very accurate translation algorithm.
- Special mobile version also available for use on the go.
- Built-in dictionary.
- Built-in website translator.
Check out PROMT Translator @ www.online-translator.com.