Learning words for exams like SAT, ACT, and GRE is not easy. But it helps to see how these words are used practically. Here to help with that is a tool called ProfessorWord.
ProfessorWord is a free to use browser tool that helps you learn SAT, ACT, and GRE words. The tool comes as a browser bookmarklet which you can use with any modern web browser. You can drag the bookmarklet to your bookmarks toolbar and click it when you are visiting a webpage. The SAT words are then automatically highlighted on the page; a new green window appears in the top left of the page where you can type in words to get the meaning. You can also click on the highlighted words or any other word on the webpage to make its meaning appear.
- A user-friendly browser tool.
- Comes as a bookmarklet compatible with modern web browsers.
- Highlights SAT, ACT, and GRE words on a webpage.
- Displays meaning of any word you highlight on a webpage.
- Similar tools: Netspeak, Voxy, MyInterCambio, PhraseUp, Phrays, Exemplar, Artwiculate, VocabSushi and WordSpy.
Check out ProfessorWord @ http://www.professorword.com