Have you seen your PC’s performance decline over time? Does your system take a long time to start? ProcessLibrary provides a unique and detailed online database for windows processes. It lists everything that should, and should not be running on your Windows computer. If you want to find out more information about some running processes, PL is the place to go.
Dummy Tip: To view currently running Windows processes go to ‘Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) >> Processes’
- Process Library: Browse huge process directory by process name.
- You can also see ‘Top Searches’, ‘Top Security Threats’, ‘Top New Entries’.
- There are over 9000 entries in ProcessLibrary database.
- Desktop application: Scan and analyze active processes. More details below.
- Follow-up on newly profiled process via feedraeder (RSS / ATOM).
- Multi-lingual: Available in English, FranÃ§ais, Italiano, Deutsch, EspaÃ±ol, Japanese.
The most noticable feature is ProcessScanner. It’s an essential, tiny, easy-to-use downloadable program that scans processes on your system and categorizes them by status, security threat, performance requirements, network usage and source.
[Video] ProcessScanner in action
Check out www.processlibrary.com @ www.processlibrary.com