Computer users often have a lot of personal information stored on their Facebook and Google accounts. People would prefer this information of theirs to remain private and not be available to the public. To ensure this, you must recognize the privacy in your Facebook and Google settings and remedy them. Here to help do that is a free to use web service called Privacyfix.
Privacyfix is a free to use web service that analyzes privacy settings of your Facebook and Google accounts. The application installs an add-on onto your browser which scans your privacy settings. After a scan has been conducted, you are displayed the vulnerable areas and what their settings are. Issues that need fixing can be fixed by the use of a helpful Fix button. The website also reveals how much Facebook is making off internet ads from your level of activity on the social network.
- A user-friendly web service
- Detects privacy vulnerabilities in your Facebook and Google accounts
- Provides options to fix issues
- Shows how much Facebook makes off your internet activity via ads
- Similar tools: Permissions, Adjust Your Privacy, MyPermissions and Notification Control.
Check out Privacyfix @ https://www.privacyfix.com/start