Cloud services are steadily becoming a huge part of our computing experience. Using too many cloud services can be tedious at times because unlike desktop file managers, you need to log into different services just to access files across servers. Primadesk is a web app that allows you to access and manage your personal cloud files all in a single interface. This web app consolidates your email accounts, online photo accounts, and document accounts all in one place, which makes accessing your cloud files a breeze.
Primadesk supports a variety of popular cloud services that are used today including Gmail and Yahoo Mail, and even POP3 for emails; Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, and PhotoBucket for photos; Dropbox, Google Docs, and Zoho for documents, and many other services. Primadesk lets you view your files in an Explorer-like interface and clicking on a file will open a new tab that will take you to its corresponding service and location. Since Primadesk is a web-based app, it works on multiple platforms and on mobile devices.
Primadesk also offers backing up your cloud files on Amazon’s S3 cloud storage, so that you’ll have an extra copy for the really important files. Primadesk is still in beta and users can use it for free.
- Consolidate your cloud files in a single Explorer-like interface.
- Works with up to 26 web services.
- Unified inboxes for various emails.
- Drag and drop documents from one service to another.
- Back up your online content.
- Multi-platform, can be accessed by mobile devices.
- Some similar tools include: Dropdo, and Views.FM.
Check out Primadesk @ www.primadesk.com