PricePinx monitors the products you want to buy and alerts you by email as soon as there is a price drop. It’s fully automated, all you need to do is drag the PricePinx bookmarklet on top of the browser toolbar and use it whenever you want to add some product to the PricePinx watch list. To add an item to the watchlist simply highlight the price and click on the bookmarklet (!pinx).
Here are some of the ways you can use PricePinx for
1. Save money and get better deals on products.
2. Be the first to know about a sale or discount deal.
3. Monitor prices of the the items you buy with a price match guarantee.
- Add products to watch list and get email alerts when prices go down
- Supports most of the major online merchants (Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Overstock etc.)
- Browser bookmarket: Add items to the watchlist directly from the product page
- No registration is necessary, however registered users can track and manage all watched items from one location.
- Note: PricePinx doesn’t work with items which prices are calculated based on the user input (i.e. zip code, date, location, age, …). These include airline fares, hotel rates, insurance premiums and so on.