If you are in the market for a new car, or want to sell one, you can use PriceHub to get a fairly good idea about how much other people have paid for a similar car. Think of it as car pricing guide and price lookup tool. The data that you get on PriceHub come from the actual car sellers, auto auctions, agencies and dealers. First, find your car model, then narrow results down by looking at year, mileage, and car condition details.
- Search for cars OR browse cars by brand and model.
- Recent transactions for the same car model display year, actual sale price, mileage, condition, location, tramsaction date and the seller.
- Use keywords (i.e. limited ed., black etc.) to refine results even further.
- Contribute by submitting your own transaction price (registration required).
- Don’t see your car? Send them an email and they promise to get back to you within 24-48 hours.
- For additional information go to PriceHub help section here.
Check out PriceHub @ www.pricehub.com