Most modern browsers let you quickly shift to the next browser tab by using the CTRL+TAB hotkey combination. But if you have a lot of tabs open, then finding a tab you are looking for using the hotkey shortcut can be quite inconvenient. Here to help is a tool called PowerSwitch.
PowerSwitch is a free to use browser extension for Google Chrome that helps you quickly find and switch tabs. After you install the extension, you will find a new way to switch tabs using hotkeys. With Google Chrome open, all you have to do is press the CTRL+K hotkey combination and a list of currently open tabs will be displayed. You can click on the tab name to be taken to it.
If you do not immediately see the tab you are looking for, type in its name and the list will be filtered.
- A user-friendly browser extension.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Lets you quickly find browser tabs.
- Lets you quickly switch between tabs.
- Also read related articles: Sync Your Google Chrome Bookmarks With Your Android Device Using ChromeMarks Lite and For ALL Your Browsing Needs – BEST Google Chrome Extensions.