All modern smartphone come equipped with a camera to take good photographs. But you do not start having good fun with those images till you add effects to them. While you might easily find smartphone apps that add effects to images, very few good apps let you add effects to your videos as well. Here to help you add visually appealing effects to both, pictures and videos, is an iOS tool called PowerCam.
PowerCam is sized at nearly 24 MB and compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad running version 4.2 or later of iOS. This app adds effects and filters to the pictures and videos you take from your iOS device. But unlike other apps, these effects are added during the image capture process. Thus you can look at the final result while you are taking the picture.
The app includes more than 50 effects and offers the tilt-shift feature as well. Scene modes help automatically adjust exposure and lighting. Special zoom performance helps magnify without compromising image quality.
With this one application and its package, you get the functions of multiple apps.
- A user-friendly smartphone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you add effects to images and videos.
- Effects can be viewed while you take the photo.
- Offers tilt-shift and scene modes.
- Also read related article: 10 Powerful & Useful iPhone Camera Apps To Help You Take Better Pictures.
Check out PowerCam @ powercam.wondershare.com