Pocketmod is a handy application that can be used to convert plain A4-sized paper into all-purpose, wallet-sized, disposable booklets (organizers). Just run the application, specify what do you want on each booklet page, print it out, and fold it into a booklet.
Pocketmod: Lets face it, PDAs are too expensive and cumbersome, and organizers are bulky and hard to carry around. Nothing beats a folded up piece of paper.
- Highly customizable with several templates to choose from.
- Once printed, simply follow the video inside the application on directions on how to fold it into a pocket-size booklet.
- To fold the booklets follow the illustrative howto image in the Pocketmod logo .
- Offline version available (both for Windows and Mac).
- Note: To run Pocketmod in your browser you should have Flash Player installed.
If you’re more of a DIY type of person then see video below, it shows how to create Pocketmod-style blank booklets from a piece of papers.
Check out Pocketmod @ www.pocketmod.com