Regular site tracking tools would not be much help if you want your Google+ profile tracked. In order to do this you will need to check out PlusYa – a tracking tool that monitors your Google+ profile’s visits.
By analyzing the visits on your Google+ profile you can determine its popularity. But regular traffic analyzers will not let you track your Google+ profile. Thankfully PlusYa is not a regular traffic analyzer.
The site is a free traffic monitoring tool built specifically to track the Google+ profiles of users. The site gives you a neat shortened URL for your Google+ profile page. You can start sharing this URL on your blogs, websites, and online profiles. The traffic to the URL is tracked and analyzed by PlusYa. It is then graphically displayed revealing insights into the traffic patterns.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Provides a neat shortened URL for your Google+ profile.
- Tracks the traffic to your Google+ profile.
- Analyzes the traffic and plots it graphically.
- Similar tool: .
- Also read related article: Several Tips To Help You Get Started With Google Plus.
Check out PlusYa @ www.plusya.com