Pliable-Mirror is a flash application that lets you generate cool artsy graphics in your browser. It uses your webcam to represent the captured camera image in the form of interlocking network of triangles called triangulation processing library. The app runs in your browser and requires Flash Player 10.
To use it, just go to its web page and allow access to your webcam. The image will be altered accordingly if the webcam captures a movement. Using your mouse, you can also move the triangulated mesh by clicking on them.
This app lets you get creative with your webcam and create various artistic images that can be used as wallpapers. With such many possibilities, this is a really cool tool for generating graphics. To see it in action watch video below:
- Turns captured images in your webcam into an interlocking network of triangles.
- Deform the triangulated mesh by clicking on them.
- Get creative and make various artistic images.
- Requires a webcam and Flash Player version 10 to run.
- Free, no signup is required.
Check out Pliable Mirror @ http://source-laboratory.net/exp/pliable-mirror